Saturday, May 22, 2010

HOW EXPENSIVE ARE YOU?

let's heal the world...



You know it won't just lead to anywhere...

You might end up having your heart, if not your life, broken...

WHAT IS IT?

In our higher institutions these days, you see young girls packing in and living with boyfriends in the name of having relationships... Messing themselves up... Dishonouring God's temple...

Hype of youthful exuberance with immoral imbroglio resulting from brouhaha in self control! That's what it is...

That thing our parents do behind our backs is really worth waiting for... Sex is worth waiting for!!!

Don't make yourself cheap...

Opt out NOW!

Take that bold step and give yourself a fresh start with a clean sheet...

Now is early...

Much love...

Let's return to righteousness...

G2 FOUNDATION

let's heal the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I grew up in a society more like inner-city. A society that would not offer me the opportunity to rise and be what I wanted to be. A society where from the cradle, I knew I was responsible for whatever I became in life. That no father, no mother, no uncle, no aunty, no brother, no sister, no friend was responsible for my future. I knew from the cradle that whichever way I defined my future was the way it was going to be. Thus, early in life, I garnered audacity and learnt to stage my own plays in the theater of life, believing that I would be whatever I wanted to be...

I speak...